), a European Public Relations and Communications agency based in Paris, is seeking a native Dutch-speaking intern, to join its Benelux team.
You will be integrated into a young, multi-cultural, dynamic and international team. The internship is ideal for someone looking for an international experience and looking to discover and develop in the communications and PR sector.
- Translate and localise press documents
- Track editorial features in key publications
- Identify key local events and opportunities for communication for clients
- Develop and maintain contact with Dutch journalists
- Participate in client projects in the Netherlands
- Help the team with miscellaneous projects (Research, review local press, reports, media landscape analysis, media coverage, interviews, press books, etc)
- Identify and conceive new development and communication tools, with respect to the Netherlands.
- Help with the organisation of tradeshows and press tours (booking interviews, identifying special features in the press concerning the event, etc)
- Other projects will be decided upon depending on the competence of the trainee and the
specific needs of Open2Europe.
- Native Dutch speaker
- Excellent English and French
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated, resourceful and independant
- Interest and knowledge in communications and public relations.
- Long term internship (6 months or more)
- For all internships within Open2Europe, a contract (“Convention de Stage”) must be signed by
Open2Europe, the trainee and his/her University/School/Institute.
- Location : Asnières sur Seine (Metro Gabriel Peri)
To apply :
Interested candidates can send an application (CV and Motivation letter) to :
Tel: +33 (0) 1 55 02 14 63