Internationale online retailer!
Working on the expansion of an International Platform.
Over de organisatie
Our client is a major international online retailer. The company has enjoyed fast growth over the last few years and has ambitious new product development plans across their business and across countries. It's headquarter is located in Amsterdam.
Within the vacancy of Country Manager France you will be responsible for:
- The budget and turnover online including profit and growth of the French market;
- Develop external partnerships (online and offline) to promote the brand in France;
- Be the point of contact for new and existing partners and manage the whole workflow incl. campaign planning, execution and reporting;
- Manage overall financial performance of the French region;
- Work together with all internal departments to ensure timely product introductions in France;
- Be responsible for maintaining the French website
- Ensure the quality of all French products;
- Establish and maintain relationships with external agencies in France (SEO, PR, POS, etc.);
- Identify new trends in the business in France and take actions accordingly.
To apply on the vacancy of Country Manager France you have the next skills:
- Native French speaker
- Bachelor or University degree in a business related field
- 6+ years experience in sales and consumer marketing, retail, e-commerce and business development in France
- Experience with online marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Excellence in working with MS Office
- An extensive network in France is a pre
- Is willing to work autonomously from France
- Customer Focused, entrepreneurial, analytical and targeted and result driven
- Team player, hands-on mentality and meticulous
For the vacancy of Country Manager France my client is willing to offer:
- A rewarding job in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation and an environment to develop yourself
- Informal and hands-on work culture
- Based in France with frequent travel to Amsterdam.